This 100% natural butter is made with organic oil and wild-picked Tucuma butter and then natural fragrance. Your skin will be velvety soft and delicately scented.
Note: May be in direct contact with other natural fragrances.
Choose one of three flavors;
- Maple Syrup
- Cranberry (Contains natural fragrances of raspberry and grenadine)
- Blueberry (Contains natural acai fragrance)
Here are some beneficial ingredients found in it;
- Tucuma is an exotic vegetable butter that is exceptionally rich in lauric, myristic and oleic acids; it is therefore considered emollient and softener for the skin.
- Coconut oil is rich in antioxidants and vitamins, minerals and then in saturated fatty acids, so it deeply nourishes the epidermis. It also has the property of calming irritated skin.
- Castor oil is essentially made up of ricinoleic acid. It is a fatty acid that improves the protective barrier of the skin, ensuring its perfect hydration, elasticity, suppleness as well as restorative properties for irritated skin.
- Safflower oil has lubricating properties that retain water and moisture in the skin, it is composed of linoleic acid, a fatty acid, source of Omega-6. This oil prevents dryness and roughness and removes dirt and oil.
- Vitamin E is medical grade. She has no more secrets and has so many properties!
Maple syrup was discovered by the First Nations of Quebec. In the spring, maple sap is harvested and boiled to make syrup. It's sugar time!
Cranberry, also called cowberry or cranberry, was used by the First Nations as food and medicine. In 1939, it was introduced in the Centre-du-Québec region, this is the beginning of its cultivation in Canada.
Blueberries have always been part of the Quebec landscape. The Lac St-Jean region is the main blueberry producer in Quebec. So much so that the people who live there are nicknamed ¨Les Bleuets¨.